Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Not a chance, makes me sick

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Unfortunately me.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐ŸงDonยดt you have a choice ???? Part of the show ??? ๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AINโ€™T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump is my President

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AINโ€™T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

๐ŸŽผwish the audio played- the vocals are great๐ŸŽค

(1) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. โœ๏ธ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Nope. Just don't have the stomach for it.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Hard Pass. My question would be did our President Trump watch? Does he feel our pain, knowing that we need him to take back his rightful place.

I had a class. I'm guessing CGI B1d3n telling everyone what a good job he is doing with getting vaccines to the american people. Did he flatten down the flapon his neck from his mask this time?

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

who?

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

He is not my president!

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

hard pass doq

Those who are unaware are unaware of being unaware. Freedom does not come with a price. It comes with the dispelling of illusions. WWG1WGA

Not me

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

Nope! Not interested!

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Watched for a bit but decided to take in the high or perhaps low lights later. How many flags were flanking him on both sides?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nope missed most of it, was working!
What bullshit fell out of his mouth?:?

Shut Down!

im going to go ahead and sit this one out.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

just can't do it

Just a mom looking to help make things better for her children and grandchildren!

Q said watch the speech...so I'm watching

In response Trica Parrish to her Publication

me too, gonna try and keep my dinner down.

In response Trica Parrish to her Publication

Q's last post was on December 8th. Where did you see this from?

(2) Show this thread

I don't want to give him ratings!

In response Tanisha Gore to his Publication

Same!

(1) Show this thread

the msm

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Gonna watch something. Not sure what yet. T minus 8 minutes to Wapner.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

i wouldn't normally but I want to see the movie "live" lmao

life is too short. at the firepit having a cigar.

yep! not looking forward to his elder abuse speech, but might be some important info to pick up on

Here too : https://gab.com/PowerGaincja60

In response gravy trainโ„ข to his Publication

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ what are you protecting .. silicone and fake criminal

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only FaithโœจโœจThe Lord is my Shepherd I shall not wantโ™ฅ๏ธ

In response gravy trainโ„ข to his Publication

And didn't even have time to put his mask on.

(3) Show this thread

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Itโ€™s not what I know, itโ€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

who dat?

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Playing Chinese Beer Pong tonight w/ Patriots.
RULES: Must take one shot everytime SlowJoe can't finish his sentence or remember someone's name. Must take two shots everytime SleepyJoe can't remember where he is or forgets his own name. *Patriots may replace beer with hard liquor owing to untenable circumstances. I wonder if there will be a Patriot standing at the end of the speech?

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Can you read my post?

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. โœ๏ธ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Well, seeing how Biden is....well...Bye-den, the posts here should start getting very interesting shortly! ๐Ÿ˜ Cheers!๐Ÿป

(3) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Those awake hopefully because that ain't Biden. White hats running the show.๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Christmas tree grower.. Firm believer of the Constitution of the US and the Bible.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

How do you know for sure?
I think you must have some privelaged info to be so sure.

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

OMG Ezra your telegram thread last night "who's under the mask?" LOL -my picks: JW, CE, CBale

(2) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

I think that may qualify for self-abuse! ๐Ÿ˜„