Earlier from Dan w/ a 3:14 timestamp. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Drop 314

Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1370105868969254923?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Looks like the tweet was deleted. Thanks for capturing/posting vid!

it's been about to break every day for the past 4 years. lets not whine about joe every day; lets band together and correct the election.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Great video❣

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

35 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
3 + 14 = 17 πŸ¦…

It also happens to be my Birthday! 😊

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Happy Birthday!!

(1) Show this thread

Dan also posted a whale blowing it out his hole! Its about to blow. I will go back and check time stamp on that one too!

3:30 time stamp didnt see anythinf significant with those numbers. Horse running on water is an interesting one too. I know someone who once walked on water!

(1) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Love this! I'm dropping my current favorite Trump meme.

The question I still have about this particular Drop, what does the BREAK mean? I know there was a change between to Break and the Break, but what does this BREAK stand for?

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Gematria on "It's about to BREAK"
English 1074
Simple 179

The coming storm
Four more years
King Donald Trump

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

here weeeee goooo....πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

here weeeee goooo....πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯