Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

SOMEONE PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS INTERVIEW WITH SIDNEY POWELL AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I AM SAD LISTENING TO THIS. SHE IS BEING SUED FOR BILLIONS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO STOP HER FOR FIGHTING FOR ALL AMERICANS. SHE WAYS IF AMERICA DOES OT FIX THIS WE ARE NOT EVER GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER FAIR ELECTION. SHE NEEDS PRAYERS. SHE NEEDS PEOPLE TO GO TO HER WEBSITE AND JOIN, AND DONATE EVEN IF IT IS $20.00. SHE SAYS HER STAFF ARE WORKING 20 HOURS A DAY TO HELP HER. SINDEY SAYS MIKE LINDELL IS A TRUE PATRIO.
https://www.bek.news/therightside/064d706b-e3de-443b-9446-b2bb6698d3e4/#/
The Right Side with Doug Billings Thu Mar 11

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

You don't have to yell! Geez.
She is being sued because [they] are trying to save face.
OPTICS.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

YOU ROCK , ROCKS 💥💥💥

SID HAS THIS IN THE BAG !! THEY ARE STUPID & SCARED !! ( she has a brass pair )

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it