my internet is glitching and i have 2 bars on ny phone, its normally 4 bars. what are the chances there was a lot of comms today?
ENJOY🎥‼️
🇺🇸🦅Dan

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

2 bars only.
Glitchy

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

getting reports from across the country

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Trying to watch a video is almost next to impossible. Pics load after 30 secs or so.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication

i feel you

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Have Verizon and xfinity and both have been glitching and slow alllll day 🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

reports from all over the country

(1) Show this thread

Hmm which service do you guys use? I have Google Project Fi and I have full bar!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

are you 5G?

(1) Show this thread

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

Yoo, i had 2 bars all day as well...

In response Native Patriot to her Publication

yooo. this shiet cray

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

same, 2 bars and page keeps jumping around

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

EXACTLY!

(1) Show this thread