What are these white puffy things in the sky?
What turned the sky blue?

What ever it is (lol), it's a beautiful day in So Cal

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Yessss! I took photos of them too! They look so beautiful 💙

Love my Lord, my family, my country Patriot through and through!!!!

I have the same ones in Florida today.

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

I saw the same! Temecula here! ☺️

Last Evening I saw white beuatiful Clouds hovering over the mountain in the distance where we live. Then today it started raining again oh and yesterday we had hail with rain! It's so new to see real clouds and not these fake chemtrail "clouds"