Site speed should be fixed.
Please clear cache and refresh. or close all browser window and reopen.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK

God โœ๏ธ Wife ๐Ÿ’ Mother ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธOne Nation, Under God๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Texan โญ๏ธ ๐ŸšซNo DMs๐Ÿšซ

Thank you@administrator!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Thank you! The performance is quite amazing! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›

Still refreshing and causing feed to constantly jump, cant finish reading posts.

CalmInTheStorm ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you for everything!!! ๐Ÿ™ Love AnonUp and the patriots hereโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

American by birth. Patriot by choice. Digital soldier by necessity

@administrator - thank you for speeding up loading times, but i am also seeing the same issue as@honeypots where the page refreshes itself and kicks the post I am currently reading way down and I have to scroll to go find it. It also seems like I keep scrolling past the same bank of 20-25 posts over and over as the time "posted ago" will start over ... as I am scrolling I will get down to posted an hour ago and then I am somehow back at post 18 seconds ago and then have to go through them all again.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI know this is a huge undertaking and you are doing an amazing job with the site! Please keep doing what you are doing. I am very grateful for this family you have built here.

Thank-Q

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

much appreciated! very noticeable speed increase. ๐Ÿ‘

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Thank you so much! Kudos to you for being an administrator who actually communicates with the users of your platform! You should get an award for your work!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Thank you!! ๐ŸŒž

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Thank you!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Thank you for all you do!!!

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒŽ

Thank you!! you're the best!!

๐Ÿ‘Thank you Patriot

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Did it and seems a lot better. Thanks, Koby.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Thank you!!!!!! โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฉ

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

TY.