WHITEHATS PLAYING THE ILLUMINATTI GAME BACK @ THEM, WITH “ SOUTH PARK Q “ RENT FREE SPACE IN THERE HEADS 💥💥💥

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

My family didn't understand why I wanted to watch it. "It pretty much shits on all your beliefs," is what I got. I told them, you see it as making fun, I see it as you have just experienced a bit of Red Pilling. lol they still think Im crazy and nothing is going to happen. Can't wait to say I told you so!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Dawn Merriman to his Publication

THATS GOOD 💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

I follow only the rule of love and I follow back. :)

My Teenage Son saw this. I usually don't let him watch this show but he has been calling me crazy along with his Dad for quite some time. So, I pretended it was about something else, knowing that it could help them see. I didn't think it would work since they both voted for Biden and don't believe a word I say. They watched it and my son was shocked by what he saw. He still didn't believe me. Then, right before he fell asleep, he told me everything. He actually pieced it together and saw everything. It was shocking for me because he was seeing more than what was exposed. It worked. He woke up. It was amazing.

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

In response Ally Smart to her Publication

Thats an amazing story. I couldnt imagine trying to explain whats going on to nearly grown children, seeing as children already grow up to think mom and dad are idiots thanks to propaganda. I pray the Most High will continue to bless your home and shake awake your husband. A split home in any regard is the perfect storm for satan to do his thing

(1) Show this thread

Nice! wakey wakey through South Park, CNN, HBO... no place to hide. Truth will be revealed in a way the public can handle it

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response James Mays to his Publication

WAKEY WAKEY 😊

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Exposed to a huge demographic range.

In response Leanne Marie to her Publication

THE AMAZING AMOUNT OF ADULTS ON THIS POST 😃

(1) Show this thread

RECORD 💥💥

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

I love Dr. Pepe!!! It kicks Cokes ass. Liking South ParQ more and more. Seems to me there is some serious ass kicking going on. Good stuff! 😄

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

LOVE THE KICK ASS PART ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(1) Show this thread