is anyone else having technical difficulties with internet today? or is it just me?

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

oh yeah, many glitches!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Louise Bucher to her Publication

my phone is still at 2 bars from yesterday

(1) Show this thread

Sweetie- my phone has a mind of its own! It tells me what Im gonna watch on YouTube!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

cuz its listening to you

(1) Show this thread

yes! at home and my childs phone is hard to track. keeps saying she's somewhere she isn't.

In response Rebecca Little to his Publication

blessing in disguise, having to stay home

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yep

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

its glitching and i have 2 bars in my phone

(1) Show this thread

Getting worse as the day wears on.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

internet is glitching and i normally have 4 bars in my phone, im at 2

(2) Show this thread

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

issues out west...

In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Im sitting right next to the modem with my phone and I've been having issues. I try to change over to the wifi on my phone & still have issues. Not just this site either. I'm in Ohio.

In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication

In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication

my internet is glitching and my ohine is at 2 bars, normally 4

(2) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

SUPER slow in Texas. I have checked my wifi connection, called AppleCare and rebooted....still snails pace😂

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I feel like I have been having internet issues on my phone at home for about a week now. I usually switch over to data instead of using wireless in my house, especially in the evenings. The desktop, tablets, and ipads have not seemed to have any issues. It has been odd.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I’m in Texas, too.

(4) Show this thread

yes! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

This site specifically for me. Admin did an update went wonky after that..

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

the internet glitches and my phone is at 2 bars

(2) Show this thread

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Cancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

yes. mine is either not working or so slow. im in louisiana

In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication

In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication

mine is glutching and my phone is at 2 bars

(2) Show this thread