He was a great man and loved the mankind.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I see Abe Lincoln in him a bit.

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

he looked like an alien.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

he could be the smartest man who ever lived!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Gut wrenching to know you have the knowledge to enlighten humanity to make the workd a better place-and noone wanted him to share it. Imagine living with that.
💔

Looks like he could be 'related' to Flynn?

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response IamQ soRU to her Publication

My thought, too ‼️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

wonderful man

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Henry Labowski to his Publication

Too sad, that this genius was totally misunderstood by the people - his ideas/patents stolen by the cabal. DJT gave him the honour back, that Tesla deserves❣️

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. It is time for him and his contributions to be known to the world. We owe him such a debt of gratitude.