#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Welcome to the Light VK! I believe I must be done with anonup as a bunch of my posts jave been removed without my knowledge or notification. This site has now been compromises beyond my comfort level, looking really forward to a world that is safe, even from my keyboard! cannot get real news n now my voice is being silenced on a platform that is supposed to be all about freedom of speech. Tired of the games n the lies n having my shit either hacked or hijacked I got waaay better things to be doing with my time 😒 no real news, corruption everywhere, in fighting in the communities n military, meanwhile no solutions n no damn answers....tired of being censored. We were about to go live with raw vids b4 the purging n then the purging n demonetizing of peeps I have watched for over 10 yrs. Somethung needs to give, we need peace n safe places to communicate n anonup is no l9nger that place. So peace out ✌gonna dive deep w/self n drop all this crap till its proved to be a safe sacred space

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Raqndoc in this post can reply

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

Hi, who has been silenced? Let me know the user's accounts and I can take a look. We have been getting attack with bots and some users may have got wrongfully silenced.

Sagittarius. Mom. Seeker of truth. Survivor. Dreamer. Twin flame believer

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I have a notification that wont go away on my account. All sorts of things happening today on this site. Something is not right

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Password kicked out on WEGO, tried to reset, and said email sent, but none received, looked under junk as well. Any recomendations?

(2) Show this thread