Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

Revelation22:15 “Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.....”

This word “sorcerers” in Greek, translates to the word “PHARMAkeus”.

pharmakeús – a person using drug-based incantations or drugging religious enchantments; a pharmakeus-practitioner who "mixes up distorted religious potions" like a sorcerer-magician. They try to "work their magic" by performing pseudo "supernatural" stunts, weaving illusions about the Christian life to use "powerful" religious formulas ("incantations") that manipulate the Lord into granting more temporal gifts (especially "invincible health and wealth"). This has a "drugging" effect on the aspiring religious zealot, inducing them to think they have "special spiritual powers" (that do not operate in keeping with Scripture). See 5331 (pharmakeía).
You think this vaccine is of God? You better guess again!

Then read Matthew 24:24

i feel like this also applies to Q-gematria / numerology users, and all these "open up your 3rd eye come to the 5th dimension with vibrations tesla was a time traveler" sort.

In response Amy Elohim to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Caius in this post can reply

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

In response What is Real to his Publication

I hear you on that too... I've learned that God is the God of numbers. I studied Hebrew for 2 years and learned that God is all about numbers. I'd be more than happy to send you my notes if you'd like to check them out!

But I also agree that this "gematria calculator" is a but scewed. I just always refer back to the bible and the missing books and let God give me peace.

I've come to realize that a lot of these "new" words don't settle well with me either.... like you said, the 3D-5D thing... cloning, aliens....

Now, I've done my research to all of these subjects I don't agree on, to be prepared... just IN CASE... they are true, but that still doesn't mean it computes with me... 🤣🤣