Nana has never trusted this man, I dont know why exactly, well maybe the pics of devil symbols with his hands, but anyway why the hell does he get to decide if Gab is againsts jews? WTH did the owner of Gab say something:
Still how do you decide an entire platform is anti-semitic?
https://nationalfile.com/does-greg-abbott-think-the-texas-republican-party-is-anti-semitic/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I trust NO politican that has received $$ from china...
follow the $$

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Nana trusts no politican period. btw I dont classify
Trump as a politician

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I'm going to one up ya... I believe NO politician.

(2) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

That is not a picture of Greg Abbott. I don't trust him either but that's not him.

if this is true..it is disheartening to say least. One day the World will realize that DJT & white hats ran the world while kicking the crud out of demonic entities and taking names. Makes me more humbled and proud to call him POTUS. Everything he has done was for the good of our nation not just US but the world. Ugliness is starting to surface, memories peoole have Suppressed are coming full throttle to their nemories (pain) BUT we need to put on the full armor of God and know he has us, straighten our spines, throw them shoulders back, hold our heads up proudly, snarl those teeth and have our POTUS & military back. We need to be of sound mind to help the children, help the parents who lost children, be there to lend a shoulder for those who think they cant get through this. I know demonic idiots have attacked me mentally lately and im just a peon and can only imagine the thick rolling black entities that have attacked our DJT. Pray for everyone. I love y'all

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Nana your intuition is right on. I live in Texas and the minute he instituted the mask mandate I knew something was not right. Presently the only ones I trust in Texas are Attroney General Ken Paxton, and my Texas House Rep Kyle Biedermann.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

Yes, Nana, Annie, you are right. See my previous posts re: gregg abbott.

(1) Show this thread

Christian. WIFE. Patriot. Mom. Rancher. DM=BLOCK unless there is legitimate reason. Poop scum persues a relationship w a married person.

He sold his soul a long time ago. He wanted to be President and they told him if "he was a good boy" and he began to pant and follow commands. I saw evidence last year that he has received payment of close to $300,000.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Abbot has taken $$$$ from his handlers. Israel runs ALL the Mainstream Media from here in America, to around the world. GAB evidently isnt being 'taken over/obedient to Israel. Our POTUS Trump is on Gab. Think about how this goes Globally. "WE are saving Israel for last"...Q Why for last? Israel runs ALL the Mainstream Media from here in America, to around the World. He who controls the Media....Controls the sheep.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank you... We were told by Q,, Israel last & MSM last :)

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

He is not one to trust, we have seen this in Texas for a long time. Plays both sides, hard to tell which side he flipped for😏

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

McConaughey for Governor

(i dunno his politics but i bet he'd be better for Texas than Abbott)

(1) Show this thread