ok im confused by Trumps post yeaterday about Covid (see below). everything ive read said Do Not get it but this makes it look lime he is endorsing it?! Im a tired patriot that needs clarification lol πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Lori517 in this post can reply

In response Lori Cartwright to her Publication

At CPAC he mentioned military and generals and went right into Joe getting the shot. At a rally he said, Joe is shot, gone, gonzo. Using inversion (trolling Lusiferians who invert everything) we are also getting the shot - a vaccine - from the deep state that infected every aspect of the world. The#5 represents God's grace. Just a possible interpretation.

Patriot!!! Follow the plan!!! God wins!!!! Trump best President ever πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

i appreciate your insight!!! thank you!!!

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

i read someone explaining it as comms - when THEY'RE getting... 'shot' (in other words, not when 'you're' getting it; and it's not about the vaccine ... the 'shot' isnt an injection but an actual bullet) - something like that. it's a bit subtle for my liking bc so many of his followers (including me) wouldnt have understood it in those terms.

regardless - i'm not getting any shot - vaccine or otherwise no matter what he says or doesnt.
and i agree with you that it's confusing

Patriot!!! Follow the plan!!! God wins!!!! Trump best President ever πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

thank you for explaning! im not getting any shot either but so many peiple ate asking me what it means and i had no idea do thoought i better ask!

(1) Show this thread

he's not really talking about the vaccine ...replace the the key words military and execution

In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication

ohhh ok thank you!!!! My brain is on overload lol

(1) Show this thread