UPDATE: Had to upgrade the server to a dedicated server. Didn't expect this many users this fast. Thank you all so much for testing this out. I will make customizations but just wanted a backup for you all. I really don't know what to expect when things go dark and Parler goes down. All networks will be flooded. How do you like AnonUp so far?

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Love it, hope we get to keep it. It has a attracted a great crowd. Is this going to be a permenant site that you keep?

#MidnightRider #DigitalSoldier #FightBack #WWG1WGA #FuckAroundAndFindOut 🐸Twit:ZaqsRevenge Gab:PatZaq WeGo:PatZaq

Fantastic!!

Proudly banned from Twatter. Joe Biden is not my president. Quantum computers can predict the future....WWG1WGA

so far its the only one that works! its great! easy to use!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

absolutely brilliant kobayashi. Would like a self customisable share button though, when you have time. other than that big thumbs up!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Keep It Going Because I Love It

May I suggest a transltion button, please and ThanQ! I have noticed alot of good information comes from far away countries, that dont always speak english!

thank you to make this place , I feel really inside a big FAMILIE , wwwg1wwga GOD BLESS

Functionality looks good, but I'm skeptical to the design being this similar to Twatter. Who are the owners of this platform ?

👊🏻🐸👊🏻WWG1WGA 🇺🇸Trump Won 🇺🇸

love it so far. user friendly and easy to figure out!
good job and THANK YOU!!!

Being inside just few minutes and already I love it ❤️

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Awesome. So nice to be free of the DS trolls. We need to keep the bots out and do our best to verify each others infomation. We are in this together.#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening

I love it! So easy to sign up, it's fast, and so easy to use! There are just minor things--something we would call a bug fix which will be sorted out in no time! However, overall in comparison to a lot of the other platforms you've done an amazing job! Thank you so much, Sir!🙏🏽💛

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Thank you Kobayashi! Using WeGo, AnonUp & Gab as backups. AnonUp is loadng the fastest and I like the clean, straightforward interface.

Twitterを追放された"侍"見習い 不器用ゆえに無口 争い 騙し合い がとても苦手 Qムーヴメントを応援しています WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank you for your hard work !
This platform is very comfortable!!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

It seems real fast. Easy to navigate. Just signed on, but very good.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

I'm lovin it!! Thank you !!🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

im loving it! easy to get around
thank you

100% full throttle

It's decent but how do I get to a community thread?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I'm loving it Kobayashi, thank you! 🙏🏻💛

Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

Kobayashi, is this different than wego.social? I have had an account there for a year or so. I am confused.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us yet another platform! Love you Kobayashi! 💛

love it

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

You ARE AWESOME ❤️💋🙏🏼

MAGA, Q , JFKJr. lives, Grandma, Pet rescue. Trump 2020. Twitter gave me the wing flip. Happy found many of you here.

Thank you! I count it an honor to be worthy of the boot from LITTER because of the company I kept there. God had a response.

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

considering being banned on twatter twice know in 2 days lol Thank you

Space/Science♢ Exopolitics ♢ News ♢ Ancient History/civilizations ♢ Geopolitics ♢ #FreeThinker Gab: https://gab.com/jonle1

is there an option to limit reposts seen in timeline?

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

😜😍

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

👍