Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

NEW - Dan Scavino, former White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Director of Social Media, sends out three cryptic Tweets this morning, featuring a fighter jet, a whale in the ocean and an American Football touchdown.@disclosetv@disclosetv_chat

I am hoping this means a whale as in the stock market (I have gamestop stock). Someone on the reddit board did what seems like a good amount of research last night that insinuated a "whale" (a very rich person or hedgefund) was investing in such a way as to keep the stock from going up too quickly and this will supposedly increase the ultimate price immensely.

I have rudimentary math skills let alone stock analysis but this gives me hope for good things.

*If the redditors are right it is still not too late to get some $GME and possibly $AMC and make a lot of money. Again, I really don't know.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @thegoldenass in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ElBurro Dorado, click on at the bottom under it