Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

ABSOLUTELY NO REASON THEY SHOULD TAKE IT>

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Context here? Where can we see the story & participate in the healing? 🙏

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

God in heaven only knows their tears after the rescue operations 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

OUR MILITARY< OUR FORCE OF LIFE< THNKQ !

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

i believe i saw this video on George News on youtube .. the military was caring for and transporting an ill infant to a hospital...it looks like screenshots from that...tho i could always be wrong..it's been a while since i watched it.

Please tell me these babies have not been abused!

God bless and guide their gentle hands and hearts. i pray they recieve a great healing together.
Amen 🙏

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Much, much ❤️ to our brave men and women who serve in our military! Thank you for serving We The People❣️

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

DVIDS - Search - USNS Mercy (dvidshub.net) USNS Mercy & USNS Comfort.....go backward in time to March 2020...USNS Mercy was stationed in New York to assist in the recovery of children from the Tunnels under Central Park

God bless the military rescuing children and god save children who are being rescued OM SHANTI 🙏

Constant prayers for our beloved Military Warriors. May God bless and protect each of them and their families 🙏🏻

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

how can I help the babies?

In response Wen4 Change to her Publication

i would love to help too ♡

(1) Show this thread

🙏Amen, God bless them forever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1dj_FaQUE4

Military Motivation - "Legacy" (2021 ᴴᴰ) - YouTube

☕ Want to support me and my work? Buy me a coffee :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/JaxVellex●Music: Knives At Sea - 'Rise Up'Listen To Knives At Sea on Spotif...

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

I will have hundred's more for you in a few minutes - be ready for me.

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

May God proetect this little soul and protect this warrior and other like this one globally.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Follower of God forever. Patriot. President Trump supporter forever.

May God watch over them, protect them, bless them and their familes! We owe them our deepest gratitude andrespect for accepting the risks they face to save our children 🙏❤️🇺🇸

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE SO MUCH. THEY ARE AWESOME. GOD BLESS THEM ALL.🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

and they are not wearing face diapers

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Our Military will need all the love and support after what they have wittnessed. 💖🇺🇸🙌🏼🕊

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

God Bless these Heros and these beautifil babies. Watch over them and protect them forever! ❤️❤️