Polk County FL Sheriff -
"You kill a policeman it means no arrest...
No Miranda rights
No negotiations
Nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you
PERIOD"
An illegal alien, in Polk Co. FL, got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, executed the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot 8 times, once behind his right ear at close range.
Another deputy was wounded & a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.
The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area.
As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.
The liberal media went nuts & asked why they shot. the undocumented immigrant 68 times.
Sheriff Judd told the Orlando Sentinel:
"Because that's all the ammunition we had."
The Coroner reported the illegal alien died of natural causes.
When asked by a reporter how that could be, with so many bullet striked, he replied:

"When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die"

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Grady Judd don’t play around!

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

Filing this under 'common sense'

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

Not following immigration laws of this country leads to more crime against citizens and extreme injustice at every government level that costs billions of dollars of taxpayer money , which in turn is another crime against the citizens. That's why it as all so popular for the left.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

That's a cool story - I heard two months ago - why the Drama though - we could have been further ahead by now.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

He is a Hero

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

So sorry for the officers, families and dog! Nice catch! D6????

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

thats fricking awsome!!!!

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

Hello Beautiful!

😎Sure to become an instant classic😯

I love the Lord, with all my Spirit, Soul and Body. I am a Mother of 3 grown adults, we have 3 grandchildren. I love my Country and freedom.

God bless each and every one of you.. We need our POLICE..

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Back the Blue❗️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

AND we need to keep this up - to hell with the left, they don't control no one no more - as they say 'we need to set an example according to their queen witch. Maybe crime would stop.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CSPOA SHERIFF 💥💥💥💥. BQQM !!!!

Death Certificate shows he died from Covid.

I love the Lord, with all my Spirit, Soul and Body. I am a Mother of 3 grown adults, we have 3 grandchildren. I love my Country and freedom.

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

🤣😂to funny

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Message sent,.

He should have been disected slowly.....inch by inch🤨

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Thank you for sharing this! "Because that's all the ammunition we had." 🤣

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

When vermin are at loose in our country they must be extinguished. Job is done !

Great automatic answer to the question , truthful !

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Thanks for sharing this Veronica. That Sheriff and the deputies responses are how it should be.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

'that's all the bullets we had'
best line ever! :)

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

LOL Naturally! of course!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Sheriff Judd rocks!!! Trump chose him in his new administration. He is in a cabinet of Cime prevention of some sort. He released it in Jan

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

They just help create anarchy when there are no penalties for shooting an officer. Gotta love that coroner's statement. 😏