God morning Patriots!
Good dreams? I have checked out quite a few of the posts on raising your frequencies & just personal preference but I really like this guy. He has several videos that are very positive to life if nothing else.

Have a great day, great things are coming.
In my vision,(And no, Nana never had visions b4 now) I saw God on a golden thrown surrounded by more angels than anyone could count, he was not a man, he was in the shape of a man but was golden light energy. He held out his hand to me and said, "People need to listen because my angels are already there".

Now believe, dont believe, your free will choice, but Nana has to tell you.

https://www.proctorgallagherinstitute.com/video/raise-your-vibration-with-gratitude-sandy-gallagher

Here is a pic from Nana's Lake, this is where the after party will be Tims Ford Lake, BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat) bout an hour from Nashville. We dont have an ocean but we have beautiful water and hills! Did I mention music!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Looking like President Trump is really enjoying his retirement! :o)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🤣Probably not, Nana is pretty sure he has not gotten there yet

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Dear Nana, thank you for sharing your vision and the hopeful words the Lord spoke!! I trust God completely has this but I love how He continues to feed us hope! What a great and good God we have! I hope your day is wonderful!!

Let FREEDOM ring!🇺🇸 Follower of Jesus✝️Living on a prayer and the Fruits of the Spirit🙌🏻

🤗Thanks for everything. Lifetime TN resident. Looking forward to the party. Sunglasses 😎✔️ Sunscreen ✔️ Boat 🛶, I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lisa Blair to her Publication

We had a lot of boats for the Trump parade, the govornor and a jet fly over it was awesome day! And not a damn mask in site! Not on the govornors boat either!

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Thank You Nana, Absolutley Breathtaking.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Nana loves to fish, give me a pole and my music and I am happy all day!

(1) Show this thread

Thank you! The lake looks beautiful. You are in such a great area of the country!

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

It is pretty special we think but Nana has to have my ocean fix at least once a yr. I love the ocean too it is really my happy place.

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Beautiful!