Only people mentioned by @jc8 in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response jc8 888 to his Publication

It's NOT Bill Gates...(which could be why it gets deleted?) watch the original video and you'll see this. Nonetheless it's still disturbing info...

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Grabbed and archived.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Wow! this DOES need to get out asap. What is the c19 vaxx eliminating?

Really starting to think BG was the AC not BO.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response General Khaos to his Publication

I am starting to agree.

(1) Show this thread

F that little sweater man........

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Everyone needs to download this vid and re-distribute!!!!!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

This is a conformation that they want to removed to god gene from a person these people are sick

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

By far the MOST disturbing video I have seen about Gates, Covid and the vax. I do not understand why he has not been arrested yet for crimes against humanity. He has literally stated we can de-populate through vacinnes. He has given over $10 billion for vaccine research and deployment. Why hasn't India at the very least had him arrested and executed for all the injured people who took his polio vax? Where is the justice? What do we have to do to stop him?!?!?!?!

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

In response All Right to his Publication

Good question. Thinking out loud: The type of crimes he has committed are on a national/international level requiring FBI/CIA to investigate. They are obviously corrupt and won't. As for getting him on technicalities just to jail him, there is probably too much influential money protecting him (others and his own). The latest Fall of the Cabal on Bitchute focuses on his crimes and will continue to do so in the next installment.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response All Right to his Publication

India DID arrest both Bill and Melinda Gates and executed them in 2010. They were replaced by either body doubles or clones by the Deep State so they could continue their plan to chip the world and kill off substantial numbers of people

(2) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

dude needs to be put away at the least