Keep wearing a muzzle as your sign of cooperation with the#newworldorder. Get your#MarkOfTheBeast and let them track and control you. Step right up at#Disneyland for a "medical" procedure and be the next initiate into the#ZombieApocalypse.#WakeUpNowOrDie

Only people mentioned by @Kelzmatelz in this post can reply

In response Kelz Telz to her Publication

It is unbearable to me how many people refuse try to claim freedom over tyranny with a very simple act of removing a mask, or respecting another person who does not want to wear one. It is a physical intrusion of a person's most personal space - the face. We can't exchange smiles or interpret subtle expressions. Hateful people demanding masks on another and refusing to listen to reason. I deal with this when I just go to innocently pay for something. They yell and berate over the mask. When I ask, "Do you know why YOU are wearing a mask?" They yell at me to leave and tell me, "It doesn't matter. You have to leave." This is mind blowing and difficult. Is there anyone on the central coast dealing with this? As one single person, it's not possible but with numbers we can beat this.