We are electric beings!
Learn your true hidden powers of being a human being! Aquired truth and knowledge builds our 12-strand DNA! #FutureProvesPast
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg
🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬
❤️❤️❤️
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
♾#NikolaTesla♾

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Future Proves Past .

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

I made this a few days ago! Major breakthough. watch when you can

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

A Real Engineering Science of SOUL: An Imploding (Valentine) FRACTALFIELD.com with Dan Winter - YouTube

A Real Engineering Science of SOUL: An Imploding (Valentine) FRACTALFIELD.com with Dan Winter Feb 13,2021 Virtual VALENTINE conference www.bodys...

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

thanks for sharing patriot!!!
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

thank youfren!!

I love it! This past year has been all about learning for me. Never in my life ever been like this. I just constantly want to learn. I'm going to do more Sungazing I've heard about it in the past and I believe this to be true

so… Before I watch the video which I would love to do and plan on it, you mean learning expands our DNA?