Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

thank you, stay safe and God Bless

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

keep it on the down low, some Special Forces were caught in a fire trap set by the traffikers this week i heard. They lost their lives. we can give him a National Award later after the clean up is over. Praying for his safety in the meanwhile God Bless you Patriot Ballard!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

President Trump and our Military will never keep the [cabal] who are eating our children in caves on the “down low.” Gene Decode video explains what they did and how our soliders who were burned alive. Hundreds of body bags with our dead children in them most of their bodies were unrecognizable. Help us fight and speak the truth or get the FUCK OUT of our the way.

(1) Show this thread

trop coooool 😎✊

Thank you for your work.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Thank you Lord for this HERO, please continue to protect him, he is doing your work, may you protect him with the Armor of God.

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

I just learned about him, blown away, absolutely amazing. We all need to get involved in Operation Underground Railroad! "Smile in the face of Evil." 💞

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

God b;ess you, Sir#Hero

Lord bless Tim Ballard. Surrouund him and his loved ones with your warrior Angles of protection. Lead him with your mighty arm of power, Your Holy Spirit. In the power of the name of Jeusus we ask this.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

God bless him!

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

sir, you are a real hero. Thank you.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

God bless, protect him and give him strength to continue his fight!

#TrumpWon #TRUMPISMYPRESIDENT #WWG1WGAWW #SaveTheChildren I Love My Country and I kneel only for Our Heavenly Father!

He looks like he could be related to Paul Walker, who was also trying to help the children.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Yes Paul must have hit the Gym hard! he looks like he is in good shape!

(1) Show this thread

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

Get'em Big Guy....Blessings and Hugs
#NCSWIC#GodWins#wwg1wga