Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Is it true that the cabal/globalists/illuminati were working with higher dimension beings of the dark (reptillians & others) and together they were the true rulers of the earth, and enslaved humanity for centuries? 🦎👽🛸

Not a chance thats true.

Doubtful, but possible.

I’m starting to think so.

100% It’s the Truth!

I'd love to see the results of this poll on a mainstream site or even Gab since everyone on anonup are anons, right? In my circle of family, friends, and coworkers in CA, no one except me believes this. I mean literally no one. Its so disheartening about the talk of normies waking up because I'm just not seeing it. I guess CA will be last 😒

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FrequencyShift in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Frequency Shift to her Publication

No, not everyone here are Anons because there are people here seeking answers

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Frequency Shift to her Publication

Thats fine, because we are the leaders of the movement, and will become the healers!