Do you TRUST the US Military? > I DO!!!
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command? > I DO!!!

Q warned us this would happen...Have Faith!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

Almost time.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Trusting The Plan, Holding the line!
🙏❤️🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Just imagine..what if Q hadnt of done this? Q needed us as much as we needed them. Biblical.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Yes, absolutely🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

It is Time to Bring on the Military Tribunals

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

what if. disinfo is necessary?

Patriot's Day, huh?! April 19th is not that far away......

what if part of the military not cooperating throwing a monkey wrench into the plan... delay delay delay?

In response Murphy Law to his Publication

What if they are but they told people with youtube channels and through social media to spread disinfo?

(1) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Just got to thinking that the strategy had to change once Q went out into the public more.

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

100%

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

地球の救世主🙏✨

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

We all were! Hi Friend!

(1) Show this thread

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I love our good guys.😎❤️