Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

oh look...its GW! at lrast ot looks like him...

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Freedom loving American. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 I stand and fight for truth! I will never back down and never give up. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins 💪👊

My God in heaven...

I caught this during the South Park Pandemic episode months back. Symbolism...look at the wood logs. I'm leaning that [the creators] are dirty and this episode was a piece in#TheGreatAwakening
#patriotsincontrol
The Best Is Yet To Come

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Look at Google's#Chrome...Google Graphic processor is named “Adreno” and their web browser is named “Chrome”.

Talk about in our face.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

EVIL. MUST. SHOW. ITSELF.
ALL THE PREDATORS WILL ROT.

The word was soon trending and was top searched on line.

Following rabbits down holes. TRUMP WON! Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9 🇺🇸🐸

great catch

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

How ironic the border is wide open and we have massive number of brown kids kept in cages! They refuse reporters in and press secty Psaki can't give an accurate total number of kids in these cages. Their evil source is being protected by the adrenoline users. No such thing as coincidence! Truth be told, however sadistic that might be!

Patriot who served in our armed forces. I love this country! De Oppressor Liber

the little girl (whites) had some good lines but it was very difficult to understand what she was saying. i dont know if some of this was subliminal messaging by design though. there was a lot in the background at the whites place.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

The slow drip seems to be speeding up💧

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

YOU GOTTA BE 🤬 KIDDING ME?! HOW IS THIS ALLOWED? IS IT US, OR HAS IT ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS?!😳

#Patriots ON TWITTER USED TO MARK ALL THE SIMILARITIES FROM THE SIMPSONS TO CURRENT POLITICS. MOST EPISODES WERE OLD...🤔

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I noticed that with Clips from Saturday Night Live my oldest (36) Son watches

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Maybe its how people are being awakened that have never heard of adrenochrome

(2) Show this thread

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

It was seen by alot of people, but just wait till everything comes out - EVERYONE will go back and rewatch it.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

CRITICAL MASS IS IMPERATIVE.
STOP WAITING FOR THE BIG REVEAL.
WORK ON INDIVIDUAL TRANSMUTATION
MIND
HEART
SOUL
DAILY DEVOTION
SOVEREIGN HUMAN JUST BEING

spoof of q

100% God, family, country loving Patriot! Bad ass chick if you try me. Fight for Freedom! Never bow to evil, ever.

These subjects are very sensitive but it will make people seek info about it. More awakening! South Park has been hitting it hard, they always do!!

In response Stacy McGriff to her Publication

indeed! after all, South Park spoofed the Mormons and Scientology, and were those not in fact quite accurate?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Xenon2012) can see their posts

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

its all a joke huh🤬

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

I am sure its not meant jokingly. This is a HUGE red pill for those that are still asleep. It will definitely make folks research. It's showtime

(1) Show this thread

Mind-blowing! In addtion to Batman Trump in the circled area, isn't that Hillary to the left with her supply?!

In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication

sp. correction "addition"

In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication

sure looks like it!

(2) Show this thread

Ghost E Sir... I'm Going Through The Comments And I Can See Why Full Declas Hasn't Happened Yet, A Lot Are Still Half Awake. By No Means Am I Claiming To Be Better Than Anybody Because I'm Also Still Trying To Figure Things Out But I Understand Why You're Taking Your Time. Frustrating😂😂 But Understandable.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

what is circled? that isn't Batman as some have suggested.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

operation wakeup continues. stay tuned batman!

la blague 🥸putain

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

Batman in the background..I remember a vid of Trump and his grandkids, on Air Force 1 (I think)....where he states "I am BATMAN!" Could it be??? Hmmmmmmm.....

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

!!! ?

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

might thoughts exactly im Batman Q+ bitches. lol

(2) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

my mind cannot comprehend how any person could even hurt a child much less rape , torture and murder even one child.I cannot wait for justice for every child .🙏🏼😰🙏🏼

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

looking back on the way all of them have mocked people can be enraging. i am not afraid of looking crazy. i got over that when i was less mature.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

SERIOUSLY? I AM APPALLED, DISGUSTED & ENRAGED AT THIS GLORIFICATION OF WICKEDNESS! AN ABOMINATION AGAINST GOD & HIS CREATION! THIS MUST NOT BE TOLERATED. I HOPE THEY BURN THESE FILTHY CARTOONS.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

I sincerly hope the evil people who prey on children burn. Thats the entire point of disgusting everyone.

(1) Show this thread
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (10/10) Movie CLIP - Too Much Adrenochrome (1998) HD - YouTube

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas movie clips: http://j.mp/1yzoXodBUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/ufvdw9Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6pr...

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response 3see ikoko to her Publication

Wow, I had never seen the extended clip. Benicio channeling the energetic trauma of adrenechrome. Whoa.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts