If you have been following Mr. Pool, you will know he is undoubtely connected to Q in some regard, in ways that cannot logically be explained away.

Beware the Ides of March?

(5 images)

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Never give up and fight for freedom! WWG1WGA

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

On March 16th is my birthday. I pray I will get the biggest present ever,the news that President Trump is back in power!! 🙏🙏🙏

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I'm missing something, then again I usually am when it comes to Mr Pool. How is this Q-related? Anybody since 1600 is capable of citing "Beware the Ides of March" since that's (reportedly) when Shakespeare wrote Julius Caesar.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I'm missing something, then again I usually am when it comes to Mr Pool. How is this Q-related? Anybody since 1600 is capable of citing "Beware the Ides of March" since that's (reportedly) when Shakespeare wrote Julius Caesar.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Calendar posted is of March 2018.

Q posted on March 15th, 2018.

"March Madness.
Public will know soon."

(1) Show this thread

This Aust Eastern Time today.

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Vegas? March 15?

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

Why is she going to vegas? Too tell everyone that Biden is dead and the ppl who bet on trump shoudve won!

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

The Delaware river, he mentioned it in his remarks at the "rose garden". Maybe someone could connect the dots.

(2) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Thanks' I always wondered what that mean't !!