FDA warns against ivermectin to treat covid, but India uses it successfully for health care workers https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-10-fda-warns-against-ivermectin-to-treat-covid-but-india.html

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication

Mexico and some South American countries are also using Ivermectin successfully to treat Sars-Cov2. Does anyone with common sense listen to the FDA, CDC or WHO still? Another question: why does Ivermectin (which is the active ingredient in canine heartworm pills) work on a virus? Hmmmm....

Been on ivermectin since Dec. Took care of 5 family members that had covid and doctor gave them ivermectin. Started taking it then and never got covid. I take it monthly unless exposed then I will take a dose and 72 hrs take another dose then return to my monthly dosage.

In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lonestargal in this post can reply

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response Lone*gal ToTheEnd to her Publication

Exactly!