If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

organic sulfur crystals help with asthma as well.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

im investing in some as we speak and i will be adding it to my daily regiment. thank you and bless your heart for sharing your knowledge 🙏

Please make sure they're organic and 99%! Again, I get mine from Happy Body!

that is the exact one i was looking at. is there any other recommendations you could offer? i would like to pick your brain a bit

Another article about organic sulfer crystals.
Important article about MSM deficiencies such as diabetes

https://www.naturesalternatives.com/lc/lcmsmfaq.html

MSM is the secret ingredient

Don't forget for all these nutrients to pass through your body you must free up the autonomic nervous system! see a chiropractor that performs a kinesiology, thermography and x-ray testing at a minimum.

im no expert in this field, but i have first hand experience in the power of the mind, to set the enviroment correct in order to heal myself. doctors were astonished and in disbelief.

the body by itself is one hell of a healing vehicle

for i concur

Don't forget if you have any additional questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. I meant to tell you that organic sulfur crystals only metabolize every 12 hours in your body so you only need to take it twice a day. start out with a teaspoon in the morning and at night then go to a tablespoon in the morning and at night. it tastes like shit, very bitter! the best way I take it is to put it in a mug, boil water, pour 2 to 4 oz of water in so the crystals dissolve then add juice or whatever you like because again it tastes awful! I hope I've been able to help you. take care and God bless!

bless your heart 🙏 wouldnt the potency levels plung by diluting it? i get to continue my journey with new recipes. thank you 👊

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No, it must be diluted. And, cool water takes forever!

noted

our bodies absorb warm water faster anyway

(2) Show this thread