The flood gates are opening! Trump was right-The virus will just disappear!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotPop67 in this post can reply

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response Carmen Gasbarro to his Publication

Still being turned away from businesses for not wearing a mask in Texas. It's very frustrating.

Patriotic father, Army Vet, Christian, bodybuilder, journalist. Blessed to mentor others in sobriety, spirituality & raising consciousness.

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

Yes, I've heard. Maybe it's designed to force people to stand up and say no. Power in numbers. They can't arrest a large mass of people who go in and take off their masks, especially since there is no Fedral Law and now the States are rescinding their mandates. Perhaps a good option would be to organizing a protest of sorts either in front of the business, across the street or online on a safe venue such as this one or Gab so it's not censored, then go to each business en masse to protest by entering and removing the masks.

(1) Show this thread

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Hopefully. But it's been a few weeks now, and businesses are still refusing to eliminate the restrictions.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

what's going on in my birth state of louisiana?! get on that list ya'll!!!!!!