Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

THIS IS THE DECODE:

BOE [Bank of England?]
Thenew50poundnoteiscoming

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

My bet is it is crypto. It is how they bring in the Great Reset. Hey you can get $50 in crypto for $25(or whatever amount) in real cash!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

XRP I believe until the new asset backed currency is released

That could explain why it was taken off coinbase and the "Creator" has been off loading like mad.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Coinbase, an internet site where you could buy it? Off loading, doesn't that mean trying to dump it, or do you mean lots of peple buying?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Yes Coinbase is a site/app that deals only in crypto. Offloading means selling or dumping large quanities. I can't exactly say why because there is way to much guess work by way to many people. I just know he is selling it in big numbers. XRP has been in the news the last few months because they have had lawsuits waged against them by the SEC but earlier today those were dismissed. Many think it was so that XRP could be minipulated or held back from American investers who wanted to get invested in it. My guess is it is going to go through the roof now.

(1) Show this thread