Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I ALWAYS THOUGHT KILLARY WAS THE WORST OF THE WORST. BUT NOW I BELIEVE MSM IS THE VERY WORST. THE WAY PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED YOU CANT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNLESS THE TV OR NEWS SAYS IT#GREATAWAKENING#wwg1wga#trumpwon

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

They are disgusting!! i know patience is a virtue...but this is hard! even with all the very obvious evidence that the inauguration was a hoax..its hard to see this part of the movie!!

I am sorry, I can't watch this part. The good people who be
ieve all of this is real is what is hard to stomach. These are people who know ghe election was stolen but accept that the DS got away with it, shrug their shoulders and say " there is nothing I can do about it." Well the forst thing you donis stop talking about it as though Chyna Bidan' EOs are real. The next thing is quit giving him the satisfaction that he is the president whether he cheated or not. What kind of twilight zone are we in that people are sooooo gullible about everything bit question me questioning why Bidan didnt get a 21 gun salute , why he didnt have a government plane pick him up for inauguration, why it appears he is in a movie studio when at the white house? . why havent we seen him get on airforce 1? Why didnt he address congress by the end of Feb? why is Trump still getting a motorcade of security everywhere he goes? When I ask them they dont even pause to think about it. Unbelievable!

In response Gena Chaffin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it