This is an interesting theory by Lin Wood's whistleblower (re: Justice John Roberts & Mike Pence). I hope it's not true, but as evil as these people are, it wouldn't surprise me. Stay vigilant with your hand washing and immune building protocol like the use of colloidal silver.

Only people mentioned by @JackBeanstalk in this post can reply

Brooklyn born/US ARMY raised, Roman Catholic/Christian-American of Italian descent (Sicilian) love freedom, Donald Trump, children & America

In response Jack Beanstalk to his Publication

The "whistleblower" is James Clapper. Listen to the Clapper tapes on Rumble. I forget who has them but, it's a series of interviews. You will be able to tell it's the same guy as Lin's recordings.

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

They are using "Viral Escape".

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

I believe that to be 100% true!! Its probably in the High Dose Flu shot~ which I know is also killing people, my mom received the HD flu shot~ she as never the same after the shot! she was lethargic and catatonic for two weeks and then she just went downhill dead in four months! I am so ready for this to be over! Glad I am wittnessing it!!