There are so many great patriots out there who I've become family with over these last 3-4 years & even more yet who I haven't had the good fortune to get to know better.

You're all on my mind & in my heart everyday.
#InItTogether#wwg1wga 🌎

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

this comment 9. hearts 91 and 19th retwwet ... mirror your thoughts except its only been a year me. So inspired and thankful for the boldness, service and love of soooo many patriots, family.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

♥️🇨🇦🇨🇦 Patriots are like family. There is such a beautiful connection. I am blessed to be part of this amazing time on earth!Love to you all ❤️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Oh, I 💛 You & All so very much@LightHeartAnon ⭐️⭐️⭐️!!! All of You are Always in My 💖Heart & Mind🥰 every single moment. Thank You All for everything that You All do. 🙏✝️ God Bless All ✝️🙏#wwg1wga#InItTogether.

From far corners of planet earth!❤️
I can't believe the world is going to change very soon

I couldn't agree more even though I have always been more on the reticent side. It has been a pleasure, and I am grateful to you all 🙏

So thankful for all you amazing Patriots!💛💛💛

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So grateful for each and every one of you wonderful souls 🙏❣🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread