Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

I'm glad to find you again! Just Debbie here. Kicked of twitter and facebook. . FB did not give me a reason, I was blocked just after looking at President Trump's page. Deleted BOTH, and I'm pissed.
Bet you are too, with all of your followers.

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

gotcha TY

. gotcha 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Followed

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Already do!🙂

So if we all just follow one another on Telegram it's a bunch of accounts, but if we are all in one group on Telegram, isn't that better??

Hi Doc, why Telegram? We can't reply and it will be very lonely for you only sending.

Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

In response Silverfish Consolation to her Publication

I am trying to allow comments for the channel. Cant quite figure it out yet

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

done check make this rocket take off.

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

yes thanks I'm in 🥰

Life is what you make it❤️❤️ #WWG1WGA #POTUS #CULT45 #SaveTheChildren #MAGA #Lovemygirls #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

THANK YOUVSO MUCH!!!! im following🥰