Question: So if we as a Country can so easily erect tent cities for immigrants why can't we do the same for our homeless Veterans and those without shelter...
@ENDHUMANTRAFFICKING

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

Amen!

I follow only the rule of love and I follow back. :)

Saw a video on The Getty and then a Doc on Elissa Lam. I discovered they (elite/cabal) need victims for their nightly killing rituals underground at The Getty. They pick up their victims from Skid Row. It hit me, they need to keep the homeless because they are the perfect victims they can pick up to murder for their sacrifices. It all made sense. They could easily find other ways to take care of the Homeless but this makes them easy prey. Many go missing every day. Never to be seen again. It is heart breaking but sadly this is why they keep them in the zone.

Easy answer.

Illegal immigrants generally vote Democrat. Veterans generally vote Republican.

Not the the Republican establishment is so great, but it's the Democrats who create and protect all the government jobs. It's the machine. And the machine needs a constant influx of fuel, i.e. illegals.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Quiet You here that? What is it? Their knees knocking!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Great question! Also, a great idea. It would at least be a start.
Taking care of our veterans should be an honor.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Agree 1,000%.