MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

THE GREAT POLLY REPORTS HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING ALL HER VIDEOS 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇😇🙏

https://youtu.be/9t385qlwimw

She has a picture of the Knights Templar dress ( they are draco ruled) and an OWL on her wall. No thanks!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

ALSO HAS A CROSS AROUND HER NECK OOOOHHHHH NO

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

No need for that. The other symbols with the cross point to a masonic rosicrucian. Spend a few decades studying them, get to know some personally and the surrounding occult and estoterica and then, maybe you will understand why some, may not want to be influenced by it. It's heavy and goes way back. Some prefer to get lighter and go upward and forward on. Not everyone that wears a cross has denounced all other idols, sources of power, magic etc. Billions have put their faith, trust, and focus on the symbol of the cross. For some in the occult, that energy behind the symbol can be hacked into and harnessed for other things. I am going to unfollow you out of respect for your freedom to post and share what you want without it put into question. It's hard for me to not want to pointt these things out to other awakening anons/Patriots when I see them. Knights of Templar are dark hats and so I do not trust her use of the cross.

(1) Show this thread