Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Texas AG to Austin: Lift Mask Mandate by 6PM, or 'I will sue you'.

Some badassery going on in TX.

Woo hoo!
Nana thinks we all 70 something million just need to fookn lawyer up against all this shit.
Just look what they have done to all of us. Hell there are so many things we need to sue them over now we need to make a damn list!
We gonna need a lot of lawyers. Yes there are tort laws but we could still take the max allowed couldnt we per person, remove from offce. Can we start with Governors, Mayors, Congress, and work our way to social media assholes. Even Republican states have been harmed by the shit the Dem states have done. Hell an entire election was stollen by 4 or 5 states. We need to fix that shit first. Millions of We the people have been harmed.
All have committed crimes against humanity and harmed us individually physically and mentally.
How many have lost loved ones because of their bullshit!
WHY DO YOU THINK CHY-NAH MITCH MCCONNELL WAS SO ADAMANT ABOUT GETTING LEGISLATION PASSED TO PREVENT US FROM SUING ANY OF THEM!!!
Brain God Gave you please use it!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it