The Rothschilds killed Czar Nicolas and Czarina Alexandra, along with their family.

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

The Tsar ran the AskeNAZIs out of Russia.

The 13 bloodlines are of the AskeNAZIs

Ras(PUTIN) had a hand in that.
Somerset Bellanoff is the granddaughter, and cousin to the fake UK Queen. So is PUTIN the brother of Somerset? They have the same features.

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

🤔🧐Why did Prince Harry wear a near-exact replica of Nicholas II’s jacket for the wedding ceremony?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Disguised as a photo op in the middle of the night.
These people are sic! 😡

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Food for thought. Were the Ramanov's really exectued???? Did the US and Great Britain come to their rescue???? Read & decide for yourself. Why would after all these years Great Britain & the US not have acknowledged they combined efforts to rescue Czar Nicholas & his family? Because if they did then the decendents of the Czar's family would be entitled to all of their fortune back to them.

Read Article Below
👇👇👇👇

https://www.beyondweird.com/conspiracy/cn4-26.html

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I read that Melania Trump is actually the granddaughter of Anastsia, I also read that all the children were switched out, they knew th plot was there so they had the children switched out and sent to different countries. According to what I read Melania hates Benjamin Netanyho from Israel, that he really isnt jewish he is a rothschild andhis family was part of the plot that assassinated her great grandparents.

In mid-October, for three weeks the American economy suffered as the New York Stock Exchange dropped 50% during the first week. At the time the U.S. populace was much smaller than it is today with only around 87 million citizens. The panic that ensued caused many runs on banks, savings and loan firms, and trust companies.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Depositors panicked because bankers were caught red-handed setting up ‘bucket shops’ with people’s deposits and only keeping a fraction of reserves on hand. This ultimately led to the fall of the Knickerbocker Trust and this is why some people call the panic of 1907 the ‘Knickerbocker Crisis.’

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

MURDERERS, SO CRIMINALS THEY HAVE BEEN...

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

History never forget!