the whole Government.”
~ JFK, Jr. 🙏🔥

🇺🇸JFK, Jr., Q-Team, the US Military,
POTUS—the whole White Hat Alliance
have actually brought down ALL Governments
& demolished the ENTIRE evil deep state demon matrix 💥💥💥

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Wish I knew they knew thirty years ago, would have made my run so much easier. lol

I had access awhile back to a video of President Kennedy [clone] assasination that Friday, November 22, 1963, at 12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time in Dallas, Texas. I was also shown a report stating exactly what really transpired that ill-starred day! (Not verified, I recommend you do your own research). I know he died recently, I'm hoping one day soon we will be shown his wonderful life and accomplishments while he was incognito! I write this with all my love and respect🙏

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

There was a book out ... some 40 plus years ago titled ... JOHN FRANCIS KELLOGG that I believe you'd find extremely interesting. I know I did and never forgot the title. 😎

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

🙏Amazing that JFK passed recently at 103. We know so little.What a grand party to learn all of the truths that have been hidden from us.So exciting. No more wars, financial problems, health issues. The 'God moment" will hopefully soften people's heart and bring us all back to God🙏🙏

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

@ghostezra
Prayers for the safe return...God Bless Patriot

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

God Bless them all! 🙏😇❤️🇺🇸

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Amen X ∞ Auntie M 🙏🔥

GENIUSES! Courageous. Brilliant. Never give up. Warriors. Archangels. Divine. Every single one 💥💞💥

(1) Show this thread