Something to think about.

What if the Covid bill was actually a way of paying off all state debts and buying back all of the property that is owned by any oversea entity. It is being masked but under section 11 of the Laws of War we must pay for any property we take back from the occupying force. It is their property and it can be used as they see fit. If we do not "buy" it back it belongs to them. So until every state is bought back they are not actually FREE. A lot of the money went to democratic states because they were the most in debt. As the states become free they can join in the "New Republic" which in my opinion are all the states that are now mask restriction free. That # just happens to be hanging now at 17. Coincidence?

Pic below is section 11.18 of the Laws of War manual. This full document can be found at hsdl.org This is a website of Homeland Security.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

just remember that fraud vitiates everything that follows.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response ... ... to his Publication

Fact.

(1) Show this thread

Patriots in Control WW. Guide and comfort. Mind War the last battle. enjoying the Storm!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Err would not taking back the occupied area be better?

Then the original ownership can be reistablished?

War is a back and forth over land... why pay the enemy, when they stole it in the first place? Just take it back.

Money laundering is all the left are doing. Paying foreign entities, and getting a percent back into THEIR pockets...

The left never do anything for good.

In war, the only rule is 'to win'... everything else is fluff.

Homeland Security is an organization set up after 9/11 - and is part of the dark side, masquerading as 'good'.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

While I agree with everything you said these are rules that have to be followed by each and every country. If a country breaks these rules there are very harsh consequences. Think about it like this. Every one of our embassies are on foreign soil but belong to us. Could a country just go in and take them back? Yes, but they would face every other country for doing so, kind of like Iran during Carter's run. We have to play by the rules or if and when we need help there will be no one to answer the call. It really isn't the way I like it but I understand it.

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

The first sentence had me, so afraid foreign countries will own all our land before its over.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Have faith, I just wanted to repost this again so people could really see what was going on and why. I have 3 posts in total about this if you want to check them out on my profile, the other two are labeled 1, 2.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Very interesting theory indeed.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

To me it is the only thing that makes sense, even though in todays world that is something that is much harder to come by than it used to be.

(1) Show this thread

NOW I LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE THINKING !!! WWG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

WW! Let freedom ring and God guide us.

(1) Show this thread