Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Mom and Digital Soldier for the army of the Republic and this great nation. #wwg1wga #trump2020 #stopthesteal

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

poor guys sleeping on a hard floor go army hooah

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

🙏God Bless all involved in this battle between good and evil..✝️🇺🇸

Married, 3 children, 4 grandchildren, Faith in God🙏. #MAGA #MEGA # WWG1WGA

God bless each and everyone of you🙏🇺🇸.

wwg1wga Screw Communists & anyone who takes away the rights of Any American under the Constitution

So if Biden won and more than half the voters agree, why do they need our soldiers in riot gear?? Hope that@POPTUS can now take command of them . . .

What state ?

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

:') Wow, the heroes God called upon. These are the bravest men and women on earth, the American soldiers. The protectors of the greatest nation on the planet. (Really sad that they have to protect us from our own government) I wish I could hug them all so tight. I pray that all of them complete their missions safely and get to tell the greatest stories to their families.#FamilyIsEverything 🙏❤🇺🇸

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

and they are there for the inauguration...right...