Only people mentioned by @jc8 in this post can reply

In response jc8 888 to his Publication

Sources? Time stamps? Bylines?

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

We are so over the "Crisis Actors" Start checking every photo - post the ones that have the same actor in different crisis. Get their faces known. It's all a lie lie lie lie. Just realize that every time a "FF" pops up they are distracting you from something they don't want you to see. Figure out what they are distracting you from and post it, post it, post it and spread it to all the the Patriots and those still asleep.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I love how the little girl has a "rescue" outfit......

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

These people are stupid!

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

NO EVIDENCE CNN WAS INVOLVED
NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD
DO SOME RESEARCH

ACCORDING TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER THESE WERE ALL FROM THE SAME DAY AND PLACE (AUG 27, 2016, SYRIA)

SAME GIRL, SAME CLOTHES
DIFFERENT MEN

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/syrian-rescue-worker-carries-children-in-the-maadi-district-news-photo/596252220

We not only can create our own personal reality, but united we can create a better reality.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

ive watched many videos of the actors whistleblowing they get paid and promot themselves as crisis actors

(1) Show this thread

Could even be the same man lol...very similar.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

that's so not right 😶 but then again, the false god ain't right...