Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

fire them all, touch my wife like that in a store youre gonna catch a major asssss whooping. no hair pullin straight up asss kicking

(1) Show this thread

My question is.....what led up to this? This only shows part of what happened and while I agree that no one should be putting their hands on other people, we do not know what happened to lead to that.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

As humans I'm really not sure we are ready (as a society) to wake up, this is very dissapointing to watch. The great awakening has a very long way to go if this is where we are at.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Realist, Support my family, god and my country

Even if there is a requirement to wear a mask these people do not have the right to commit Violence to try and enforce it!! These people should be facing criminal charges. If they dont like it call the police.

(1) Show this thread

I have always heard that "the ending won't be for everyone", so those drone Mask-holes won't be around for much longer. Their darkness is now being exposed in the light.

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Their customer service skills needs brushing up.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

ya a little brush up would be in order. LOL! maybe a "review" is in order there not sure..

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

The insanity rages on.

Embarrassing this happened in my state. All because the customer claimed the lady cut in line in front of her then took her mask off to tell the lady she wasnt in line. Grow up people!

(1) Show this thread

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

And a good time was had by all...you get what you seek....

Pretty sure those aren't natural scents anyway, who knows what is n them. Probably best to get other products anyway. I don't see what is so great about that store to some folks. I use Scentsy, all natural melts.

(1) Show this thread

That looks like a preset up. Symbolism, black and white dress, that is what that was about. Duality, she was signaling.

(1) Show this thread

This is what the left has done. Violence in the name of satanism.
What ever happened to decency? The assaulter was wearing next to nothing, showing off her flab. But, I guess that's the 'norm' now.
Anyone remember the Civil Rights Marches? Those of all ethnicities were dressed with class. Men in suits and ties, women in skirts and dresses, hats and gloves. They looked respectable.
The only people today who show any kind of decorum, are Conservatives. I am ashamed of what has happened to Society.
I don't even wonder what God thinks of mankind any more. I know.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Their fear has turned them into a violent gang. I hope we can turn them back into compassionate people.

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

This is totally insane... WOW!! I would be punching some witches...😳😳😠

(1) Show this thread

Bs, i would have clearing those shelves on my way out. Leave a big ole mess.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Sickening! I agree, it will never again be normal, not after all this. Trust no one. Sad times.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Animals