WE REPRESENT THE LORD HERE
That which God has in store for us is far greater than i have imagined. At the same time what else would you expect from a Being that really is Love itself?
I have seen your kindness and generosity I have seen it my whole life how you love your babies, families, wives husbands. I have seen you do everything you can to make sure they have all that they need. And us being human and going to these lengths for the ones we love, HOWE MUCH MORE DOES GOD GIVE TO US WHO IS THE ESSENCE OF PEACE, JOY, TRUTH?
I am telling you the truth . His abundance will flow to all corners of the Earth. All will be healed . All will feel loved as the precious and irreplaceable beings we are. And in that we make manifest the Glory of God here NOW No we do not have to wait His love is here and now
My Brother Jesus told me to Love others and care for his sheep. I love you and i do care for you more than you know. It is my strongest desire that all feel loved today and forever mor

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

I believe You Brother. The Truth of God is hard for many because He can't "fit" into the world as they "know" it, this will all change. I understand. Much Love to You and Yours. May God Bless You Continually, as He does, Always. ❤️🙏✝️