So Biden is president of a corporation that does not exist anymore.
Most people do not know it yet, but WE DID IT!!

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

yes we did!!!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I can't wait until the rest of America catches up. Boy, are those libs going to be upset.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

love,love it!

and the new capital is mar-a-logo

Yes sir, in 1871 and DC is NOT part of the United States.

how can he cancel the pipkine

In response Trump is my President to her Publication

He can't.

(1) Show this thread

I love it however I cannot wait for EveryOne to know so we can Celebrat with everyone. So many ppl believe the PLAN did not work and that we are in for another 4yrs of EVIL continuing from Mr Evil O.

Spirit on a Joy ride. God is ready. We need to be willing. Watch for signs. They're EVERYWHERE! Nature knows best.

Our wonderful FLOTUS said so and I believe it!

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

THE SMELL OF FREEDOM....WW II has finally come to the END, we are no longer enslaved by NWO (Vatican/CROWN).
PRAISE GOD FOR PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!❤️🙏

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Bin ich jetzt Präsident...? 😂 👇

Spirit on a Joy ride. God is ready. We need to be willing. Watch for signs. They're EVERYWHERE! Nature knows best.

Who hit the Pause button on the clone?

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Ich bein ein Eagles Scheiß!

probably screwed that up...but you get the gist.😆

(2) Show this thread

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Presudent Trump will be sworn in as the 19th President of the US Republic🇺🇸

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TVoLVrDIH8&feature=youtu.be

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

(2) Show this thread

All Posts Are Made By My Own Views Through Scientific Facts, And Religious Beliefs - This Includes Views On Behalf Of Our Government

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response America First to her Publication

We can't publish this article on Facebook as usually

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response America First to her Publication

Yes, I agree, this is an excellent article. I saw it in Robert David Steele's email that I get. I sent it to several of my family members.

(2) Show this thread

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

An empty meat suit running a decayed and dead thing. whoopy

Sure, but unless that comes out soon it doesnt matter. He is already signing things and changing rules which affect everyday americans. Guess what - many of us will once again be paying taxes this spring to a corporation that doesnt exist???? Jobs will be lost i.e. Keystone Pipeline impacts, Gas will liekly go higher, more mask mandates, more signing up for things like the Paris Agreement.... We cant say we did it unless these things stop.... so far they havent..

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

does this mean him and his adminstration are his first unemployment numbers just askin for a friend

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

yes we do now we pray we wait and than we watch them fall one by one

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

6.83 square miles, thats like being Class President of a Unniversity!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

💯✅

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

yes we did!!!

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

heres a face i know

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

well thats comforting

(1) Show this thread