I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

Father, God I come to you in prayer for those in need of healing, for comfort, for strength , for peace & hope. Father ,God I pray that all will be more united, more understanding , more empathetic , more loving, more forgiving. Father, I pray that you are embraced more, you are talked to more & that they trust in you more. For you Father, are the reason we have breath in our lungs, you are the reason we have a heart beat. You are the reason the sun rises & the sun sets. You are the light when we are in darkness. Father, God I pray that more open up their hearts , open their eyes to see & listen with their ears in the stillness , so they can know you. Father, you have made such a difference in all our lives. I thank you Father, for always being there. I give you all the praise & glory Father. I Thank you Father, for all the blessings & the abundance of love you give. Bless you Father. I love you so much!❤️
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@esther

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Amen And Amen

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

God Bless you my dear friend! 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Hi Sweet Heart 😊

Good Morning Luv. Today is a lazy day, just laying here listening to the rain & thinking how full my heart is & how blessed I feel. ❤️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it