They think they won, they think the people will accept, they think we'll go away. We only have begun.

Welcome to the revolution

Only people mentioned by @PunishDem1776 in this post can reply

In response The Punisher to his Publication

Watching the hedge fund fiasco reminds me of "The Bonfire of the Vanities." Now I can't wait for the next scene.

RSA patriot, Creative, naughty, truth seeker, newly awakened

So glad to see the American take-no-prisoner attitude is back! We are fighting with you guys in the spirit.

Happy to be in it with ya! We were in DC on the 6th! (shh, don't tell anyone.. LOL)

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

good to see you again!

We are NOT going away! The awake can never go back to sleep knowing what we know. We will not stop spreading truth and seeking justice! Patriots in control! ❤️🇺🇸👊

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

yep not going anywhere

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

They don't know us very well now do they

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Amen, brother, Amen.

P.S. Why was Biden sworn in at 11:43, 17 minutes before noon? Trump was still Potus. Why did Biden take his hand off the Bible before finishing? it is all so ridiculous!

I like frogs A LOT #WWG1WGA Prayer Warrior #DarkToLight JesusIsKing

who is this guy? Handoff? President Trump "1917" Bolsheviek Revolution 2 governments

They are not even trying to fool anyone. What is that car doing parked outside the Oval Office?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m55tzTIJwwA