You are only invisible to those
who don't deserve to see you...
🀍🀍 .

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

πŸ‘€πŸ˜‡β€οΈ

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You saw me very early on,
thank you brother πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’™β€ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❀❀❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I've actually enjoyed being invisible to those kind of people. Weird? Maybe, but perhaps only to weird them.

In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication

I agree, I've been seperated from them for a reason. To maintain my balance and connection with spirit, it remains unhindered and uninterrupted in this space. I can usually allow spirit to flow freely without negative vibes disrupting my peace here.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’™β€ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❀❀❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen Amen and Amen again.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Amen!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🀍🀍

(1) Show this thread