Yes PLZ!! For the Love of God!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

We are beyond ready for you to come back. We miss you President Trump.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Yes, please! πŸ™

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Right?!?! I'm ready!!πŸ™

Come back already, for the LOVE OF GOD...or else all of us will be living in a van down by the river!

Any second now...that would be great...we're dying a slow, communist death out here.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love πŸ’•

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

You know it 😝😝

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

I love this, great post! And yes please, for the love of GOD, please come back soon!

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love πŸ’•

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

Thanks Patriot!! I am so ready foe this dog & pony show to be over!!

(1) Show this thread