Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Didn't Dr.Judy M. try to expose him and she had a gag order placed on her? I'd go look but now a days information is so supressed, I'd be better off digging through my screenshots from a year ago before she was silenced for the second time.

Read about Dr. Cary Mullis, nobel prize winner for PCR, which Faucci claimed healed HIV. Mullis was (IMHO) "murdered" 12/2019, prior to the release of China Virus ... he blew the whistle on Faucci & HIV -- said that it was FALSE / no proof, "using people as human guinne pigs".

Where was his demonstration? NYC or in front of NIH?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Fauci & his gang were responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths between 1979 & still ongoing.

Fauci owns 50% of the patent for AZT, a chemo drug that has been used to treat AIDS. Fauci committed MURDER when recommending that healthy people with "high-risk" lifestyles take this as a preventive measure.

People died like flies.

Fauci has been a very evil man since his elevation back in the 1970s by GHWB's regime.

Fauci is a Jesuit.

Jesuits are sworn to kill, maim & destroy the rest of us.

ACB is also a Jesuit, yet you were surprised when she didn't support Trump?

LMAO.

Class dismissed.

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

He was giving them HIV